Friday, February 12, 2010

Large Print Sheet Music

Will attempt to enlarge, probably triple, the first and third Bach Cello Suites today at Office Depot. Hopefully it won't cost a fortune. This should help me "read" the music for the next few months.

Will also triple the size of certain runs in Schroeder #39 and that should also help.

Success!!! Went to Office Depot and enlarged the 1st and 3rd Cello Suites as well as Schroeder #39 to a 14 x 17 size. What a difference!! I can actually read the notes. This should make the next couple of weeks a lot easier to deal with. After the surgery, I'll go back and enlarge the next 10 or so Schroeder pieces; hopefully that will get me through the temporary eyesight problems.

Will hold off on bowing in the 1st Suite until I look at B's version; will use her bowing. Will be able to transfer all of my bowing from the 3rd Suite.

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. I am probably looking at 4 or 5 months of diminished eyesight due to hbot. And, it only cost $3.00 to do those pages today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea. I can't really see that well when trying to read the music. I am going to try this for some of my pieces as well.

    ReplyDelete